Aging is about more than wrinkles. Aging includes losing volume from the face. Loss of volume is what can make our face look tired and gaunt. Voluma is truly the miracle filler that can correct this loss of volume.
Here are some things you should know about one of our favorite products!
* Juvederm Voluma is made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance that supports human skin and connective tissue. There’s no risk of rejection or allergic reaction from a Voluma injection.
* Voluma works instantly to add volume to your cheekbones giving you a more youthful look. You’ll notice the difference as soon as your treatment is finished.
* Skillfully placed, Juvederm Voluma injections can actually lift sagging skin along the jaw line, minimizing jowls and creating a sleeker profile. Juvederm Voluma can also be used to enhance the chin and lower face.
* Voluma can be used in combination with other injectables like Juvederm XC and Botox for a dramatic “liquid facelift,” erasing decade’s worth of aging.
* Unlike other dermal fillers, Voluma results can last up to two years with optimal treatment. This is because Voluma, like other hyaluronic acid injectables, stimulates collagen production in the skin, keeping it firm and smooth. However, the most natural way to maintain your new look is to have small amounts of filler injected at intervals of 9-12 months.
* Voluma is injected more deeply into the skin under surface nerves and blood vessels; many women find Voluma injections less painful than other injectables.
* Voluma is soft and natural; a skilled provider can sculpt and shape aesthetically pleasing contours for optimal results. If you aren’t happy with your appearance, it is completely reversible, too.
* Most women experience no significant side effects from Voluma injections. The most common side effects are mild redness and swelling at the injection site and minimal bruising lasting two or three days.
* Areas treated with Juvederm Voluma injections feel very soft and natural. Once the filler settles, you’ll never know it’s there.
* Cheek contouring with Voluma requires multiple injections using anywhere between two and six syringes of the product for optimal results; the average, however, is three syringes.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our expert providers!